Lunaescence Archives Community Center

For the Sake of Creative Writing

Candid

Candid

Postby Penguiduck » October 27th, 2013, 5:31 pm

I'm going to be candid with you all.

I don't know what I'm going to do if/when Lunaescence closes.

I would like to keep writing because it makes me happy and that's what I do, but I feel like I write for a few niche community, which is what makes Lunaescence so wonderful. As you all know, I focus mostly on reader-inserts and WWYFFs (Who-will-you-fall-fors), which are very often snubbed by online writing communities for whatever ridiculous reason. Thus, the problem is mostly about where to go as opposed whether I'll keep writing or not. I've looked at the suggested options (mostly Ghosts of the Vanguard and A03), but neither of those really appeal to me.

The other option is that I post my work at an online forum, which will be open to all readers, both members and anonymous. I do have some experience coding and designing forums, so I'd likely invite reader-insert writers and WWYFFs writers to post their creations as well, but this is just a brief idea in the works.

Ideally, Luna could stay open, but that is entirely up to Sally. There is actually some discussion about this in this doc. If you would like, feel free to write in your input as it is open to the public.

In conclusion, I don't really know what I'm doing. I do plan on finishing JL because everyone has been waiting on it for something like six years. I would love to write more original WWYFFs in the future (and this may mean giving up on fanfiction reader-inserts), but I simply don't know where to publish them.

I will keep you all updated. In the meantime, if you'd like to stay in contact with me, you are more than welcome to shoot me an email (kungfu.stephanie@gmail.com or paradiseislandyoshi@gmail.com) or Facebook friend me (Yahtzee Penguiduck Dii).

Thanks for everything, m'dears! <3 Your thoughts and opinions are welcome, as always. Feel free to respond to this post or contact me at either of the methods above.
Penguiduck

Return to Penguiduck