Lunaescence Archives Community Center

For the Sake of Creative Writing

07.01.13 Update

07.01.13 Update

Postby Penguiduck » July 1st, 2013, 1:18 pm

Hello, my lovelies!

I know what you're all thinking. It's summer, and Penguiduck should have plenty of time to update. :'D Well, I certainly have plenty of time -- that time is just being dedicated to other things.

This is super exciting for me -- with my parents' help, I managed to get a condo a couple of cities away. My payments for this thing will be nasty each month (About $1,400 ;____;), but I'll suck it up. I'm still in the moving process, and I don't have a reliable internet connection when I'm there.

Second, I start my new job on the 8th. I'll be working in the financial industry, which requires me to pass two series license exams in order for me to work, and since I really need this job, studying for these exams is going to be a top priority.

I have most certainly not disappeared, and I fully intend on finishing everything that I've started -- I just might have to inch by with doing that. I imagine that I'll have a lot of time once my boyfriend heads back to the university in August because he won't be a distraction. Just a few more months, darling readers, and I'll be back and updating as usual!

I won't be doing a raffle for the month of June, just because I haven't finished the prize for the month of May. x.x Apologies for any disappointments, but I don't think it's wise for me to take on another immediate project when I still have one I need to complete.

So. That's pretty much it. If you need anything from me or have any questions, feel free to post them here. Alternatively, you can also find me on Facebook and friend me -- I check it quite often, and I reply quickly to any messages or wall posts I get. :)

Thanks for reading!
Penguiduck

Re: 07.01.13 Update

Postby Jasminerva » July 21st, 2013, 6:35 pm

Sorry to hear about the rent! That is heinous! No idea where you live but $1400 is crazy!
Then again, it is a condo.
Best of luck with life! I understand how busy you are! It's better than being in my situation where I have the time but no muse to write XD
Jasminerva

Re: 07.01.13 Update

Postby Penguiduck » August 5th, 2013, 11:05 pm

Thanks for the sentiment! :)

And yeah, the $1,400 is a bit hefty, but it's not rent -- I've actually bought the condo, so it's worth it. ^_^
Penguiduck

Return to Penguiduck