Lunaescence Archives Community Center

For the Sake of Creative Writing

08.05.10 Update!

08.05.10 Update!

Postby Penguiduck » August 5th, 2010, 1:18 am

Another update for ya'll.

I'm moving back into the dorms on Friday for RA training. This'll be my year as an RA, so I don't know how much time I'll have on my hands for writing. From what I hear, however, training usually lasts from 8:30 in the morning to around 8 or 9 at night, which is a lot of work and not much free time. And any free time that we have will probably be dedicated to staff meetings, bonding with staffers, decorations and seeing old friends.

My 21st birthday is also around the corner, so I'll probably have some friends visiting for that. ^_^ -super excited-

For those of you whom I owe one-shots (especially the Talkunas contest winners), I'm afraid that one-shot might come a little late. I really do apologize for the delay-- I'm usually pretty good about getting prizes out. -_- I've just been really busy and stressed lately, since there's a lot that I've had to do before returning to campus.

You know, I really was excited to start RA training, but now I'm kind of nervous about it. I don't know why. I think it might just be because my summer is almost over, and I'll hardly have any time for myself when classes start. Not only will classes be heavy this semester, but I'll also have to deal with my residents (of which I have 34! O.O One of the male RAs in the dorm only has 18. >_>). I'll probably enjoy myself once I settle down, but we'll see how that goes. :)

Wish me luck!

On the bright side, I do have a good start on one of the requested one-shots. ^_^ So if I pace myself it should be finished soon!

--Penguiduck
Penguiduck

Return to Penguiduck