Lunaescence Archives Community Center

For the Sake of Creative Writing

Seto Kaiba = ♥, Me = Guilty

Seto Kaiba = ♥, Me = Guilty

Postby Penguiduck » July 11th, 2010, 1:21 pm

I honestly haven't watched anime in forever and a half, mostly 'cause it's a life-sucker. You'll have to excuse me-- all I talk and write about is older anime.

And I think Yu-Gi-Oh is one of my guilty pleasures.

It's nothing like Yu Yu Hakusho 'cause YYH isn't a guilty pleasure, per se. I just like it. And I don't feel guilty about liking it. :P

I think it's mostly Yu-Gi-Oh and maybe even Beyblade that I used to watch religiously and now feel kind of awkward about; Beyblade more so than Yu-Gi-Oh, but the latter has the gorgeous Seto Kaiba whom I seem to fall in love with over and over again.

(Beyblade probably fades in and out of attraction because the boys are all so young that it doesn't appeal to a 20 year old girl anymore. But I still think the characters are still endearing, and if they actually grew older, they would be quite attractive.)

The reason for this particular musing is because I had a dream about dating Seto Kaiba last night. Apparently, I left my highly-regarded university to go to a small community college for him, where we learned ballroom dancing. I remember getting partnered up with another guy, and Kaiba was SO pissed at the instructor. It was great. ♥

And now, I have the desire to write a Seto Kaiba fic. It's awful, I know. I don't have time on my hands, but I really, really want to because I have SUCH a good storyline for him! D': It's practically perfect and I don't want to abandon the muse for it! -bangs head on table-

Just thought I'd let you all know what's going on in my head. Questions, comments and suggestions are welcome.

--Penguiduck
Penguiduck

Return to Penguiduck