Lunaescence Archives Community Center

For the Sake of Creative Writing

How do you request new categories?

Comments, questions, bug reports, complaints? Voice them here!

Re: How do you request new categories?

Postby xXReiAtsuXx » April 30th, 2014, 2:02 pm

Could we please have a category for "Welcome to Night Vale"? It's a podcast, so I guess it would just go in the Misc. section since it doesn't fit anywhere else... ^^;

Characters:
Big Rico
Carlos
Cecil Palmer
Steve Carlsberg
Old Woman Josie
Kevin
Pamela Winchell
Apache Tracker

There are other characters, but a lot of them are minor and/or nameless, so I didn't include them.
xXReiAtsuXx

New Category

Postby RikaDivani » April 30th, 2014, 11:58 pm

Okay, I wanted to request Generator Rex, which I cannot believe you don't already have, Rex is so adorable and kick ass! Anyway, the characters are as follows:
Rex Salazar
Caesar Salazar
Doc Holiday
Agent Six
Bobo Haha
Noah Nixon
OC
Reader
White Knight
Black Knight
Black Pawns
Misc. Providence Agents
... Um I think that's it. And it's a cartoon, rather than an anime.
RikaDivani

How do you request new categories?

Postby RoseKiller97 » May 1st, 2014, 8:50 am

I don't know if I am doing it right or not? Okay, I am a bit nervous. I want to request a category 'C.I.D.' under 'Movies and TV'

It's an Indian TV series and the characters are:
ACP Pradyuman
Abhijeet
Daya
Freddy
Dr. Salunkhe
Dr. Tarika
Vivek
Tasha
Rajat
Kavin
Dushyant
Sachin
Purvi
OC
RoseKiller97

Postby dragonmunchy » May 1st, 2014, 8:03 pm

Hi! I would like to request a new category for the Anime/Manga section of Luna. The anime/manga's name is Haikyuu!!, and here's its wiki page, should you like to take a look. http://haikyuu.wikia.com/wiki/Haikyuu!!_Wiki

Here's the list of characters (I put the names in First Name, Last Name order, if that helps!):

Hinata Shōyō
Tobio Kageyama
Daichi Sawamura
Tanaka Ryuunosuke
Tadashi Yamaguchi
Kei Tsukishima
Kiyoko Shimizu
Koushi Sugawara
Yū Nishinoya
Asahi Azumane

Also, when you enter the characters in, do you also, by default, add the reader to the list of characters, too?
dragonmunchy

Postby mangamaniac48 » May 4th, 2014, 12:47 am

Hi, was wondering if I could request that Makoto Hanamiya be added as a character to an already existing category - Kuroko no Basuke? Thanks!
mangamaniac48

Postby DemonMiko » May 6th, 2014, 1:40 am

I'd like to request a new category under Real Person.

A Youtube category for those who write fanfiction about youtubers like Pewdiepie, Smosh, Markiplier, etc c:
DemonMiko

Postby dark_wing19 » May 6th, 2014, 10:29 pm

mangamaniac48 wrote:Hi, was wondering if I could request that Makoto Hanamiya be added as a character to an already existing category - Kuroko no Basuke? Thanks!

Added.
dark_wing19

Postby Meloxique » May 7th, 2014, 3:04 am

Hi! Could Brooklyn Nine-Nine please be added to the Movies and TV category? The characters are:

Jake Peralta
Raymond Holt
Amy Santiago
Charles Boyle
Rosa Diaz
Terry Jeffords
Gina Linetti
Michael Hitchcock
Norm Scully

Whoa, and while I'm here, could you also add Neighbours (or Bad Neighbours? But it's only called that in Australia) to Movies and TV? The characters:

Teddy Sanders
Pete Regazolli
Mac Radner
Kelly Radner
Stella Radner (but she's just the baby so whatever)

Please and thank you! ^w^
Meloxique

Postby NavyRuin » May 27th, 2014, 7:00 am

I would like to request for Haikyuu!! to be added in the Anime/Manga section.

The characters are:

Shoyo Hinata
Kageyama Tobio
Sawamura Daichi
Sugawara Koushi
Tsukishima Kei
Yamaguchi Tadashi
Kiyoko Shimizu
Nishinoya Yuu
Oikawa Tooru
Tanaka Ryuunosuke

Thank you in advance! ^^
NavyRuin

Postby Kerrigan Sheehan » May 27th, 2014, 3:42 pm

Edited: "Morrowind" has been renamed "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" for consistency with Oblivion and Skyrim in the listing. This is just a title change and won't affect the character listing or remove the category from any stories already listed under it.

Categories and Characters Added: Haikyuu!! (used Karena Williams' first character list), Infamous Second Son, Welcome to Night Vale, C.I.D., Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Neighbors

Characters Added: Walking Dead (under Comics), Irene Addler to Sherlock BBC, Skyrim

Not Added due to Missing Character List: Frozen, Kamisama Kiss, Death in Paradise, How I Met Your Mother, The Fault in our Stars, Blackadder, Outnumbered, Legally Blonde, Vassalord, Elfquest (also don't know where to put it)

Not Added For Other Reasons: Youtubers (Do I add them individually? Collectively and make them characters? Are they, in fact, celebrities? Will we have issues if we allow RPF of online personalities?), Star Trek: DS9 (I need to split the Star Trek category, but splitting categories is a day's work by itself because it involves moving peoples' stories.)

Reminders:
  • Please check if someone else has already requested a category before requesting it. We seriously don't need three requests for the same category, two of them on the same page.
  • We won't add a category unless you either provide us with a character list (up to 25 characters) or give us a really good reason why it doesn't need one. (For example, Minecraft has no character list because you don't actually encounter any named characters in the game.)
  • We also won't add the category unless you tell us where it belongs. This is especially true of webcomics. Tell us whether they're manga-style or western-style, please.
  • If it's a game, please let us know whether it's primarily a PC or console game. (Or if it's something totally different, like a phone game, a board game, or a tabletop RPG.) We actually have different icons we use for these things, so it's kind of important for us to know which to use.
  • You don't need to list "Reader," "OC," "You," "Various," or "Other" as characters. They're top-level and appear by default in every single category on the site.
  • We don't add groups as characters. We only add individual, named characters.
I'm doing NaNoWriMo. I will start noticing things again when the little line fills up. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
Kerrigan Sheehan

Postby ctOS » June 8th, 2014, 7:36 pm

Er, hello! I do hope I'm posting in the right place;; I would like to request Watch_Dogs, primarily a console game, in the Gaming section--if it isn't too much trouble. Thank you!

Characters as follows:

Aiden Pearce
Clara Lille
Jordi Chin
T-Bone
Defalt
Damien Brenks
Lucky Quinn
Jackson Pearce
Lena Pearce
Nicole Pearce
Iraq
Poppy
Bedbug
Yolanda
Maurice Vega
Robert Racine
ctOS

Postby Kerrigan Sheehan » June 8th, 2014, 9:46 pm

Done. (I did look up the nicknames and put full names. I hope that's OK.)
I'm doing NaNoWriMo. I will start noticing things again when the little line fills up. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
Kerrigan Sheehan

Postby xXReiAtsuXx » June 10th, 2014, 5:34 pm

Hey! I know I just requested a category not that long ago, but not many of my current fandoms seem to be on Luna. ;A;

Could we please have a category for MySims in the gaming section? It's a console game.

Characters:
Brandi
Buddy
Chaz McFreely
Chef Gino Delicioso
DJ Candy
Dr. F
Esma
Goth Boy
Jimmy Watanabe
Leaf
Liberty
Lord Daniel
Lyndsay
Morcubus
Poppy Nightshade
Raven Wright
Ray
Rosalyn P. Marshall
Sir Vincent Skullfinder
Summer
Sylvia
T.O.B.O.R.
Travis
Violet Nightshade
Yuki

There are so many characters in this series, but I tried to pick ones that I/other people are interested in writing about! And they can always request more characters or just put "Other."
xXReiAtsuXx

Postby Mai Blade » June 17th, 2014, 12:40 am

Hello there. I'd like to request 'The Lego Movie' under the Movies & TV category.

The characters are:

Batman
Benny
Emmet Brickowski
Good Cop/Bad Cop
MetalBeard
President Business/Lord Business
Unikitty
Vitruvius
Wyldstyle

Regarding Good Cop/Bad Cop, they are two people who share the same body (or Lego, if you prefer), so it might be preferable to list them that way, but if it can't be done then I suppose it's fine to list them on separate lines. Also, President Business/Lord Business are titles/personas that the character goes by, so I'm not sure how that would be listed. Perhaps list the character as just 'Business'? I'll trust your judgement. :)

Yeah, and Wyldstyle's real name is Lucy but she goes by 'Wyldstyle' for most of the movie.

Looking forward to posting when the section is (hopefully) up. ^_^

Oh, also, if possible, can characters be added to Eyeshield 21 in the Anime/Manga section? I've listed 25, hopefully in alphabetical order.

Agon Kongo
Gen Takekura
Haruto Sakuraba
Hayato Akaba
Ichiro Takami
Ikkyu Hosokawa 
Kazuki Jumonji
Kengo Mizumachi
Mamori Anezaki
Manabu Yukimitsu
Natsuhiko Taki
Rikiya Gao
Riku Kaitani
Rui Habashira
Ryokan Kurita 
Seijuro Shin
Sena Kobayakawa
Shun Kakei
Suzuna Taki
Taka Honjo
Takeru Yamato
Taro Raimon
Tetsuo Ishimaru
Unsui Kongo
Yoichi Hiruma

Thank you very much! :D
Mai Blade

Postby sashocirrione » June 28th, 2014, 5:40 pm

I'd like to request a new category for Tokyo Ghoul, which is a manga and has an anime due to premiere soon.

Characters are:

Ken Kaneki
Toka Kirishima
Hideyoshi Nagachika
Rize Kamishiro
Renji Yomo
Hinami Fueguchi
Ryoko Fueguchi
Yoshimura
Kotaro Amon
Kureo Mado
Nishiki Nishio