"Morrowind" has been renamed "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" for consistency with Oblivion and Skyrim in the listing. This is just a title change and won't affect the character listing or remove the category from any stories already listed under it.Categories and Characters Added:
Haikyuu!! (used Karena Williams' first character list), Infamous Second Son, Welcome to Night Vale, C.I.D., Brooklyn Nine-Nine, NeighborsCharacters Added:
Walking Dead (under Comics), Irene Addler to Sherlock BBC, SkyrimNot Added due to Missing Character List:
Frozen, Kamisama Kiss, Death in Paradise, How I Met Your Mother, The Fault in our Stars, Blackadder, Outnumbered, Legally Blonde, Vassalord, Elfquest (also don't know where to put it)Not Added For Other Reasons:
Youtubers (Do I add them individually? Collectively and make them characters? Are they, in fact, celebrities? Will we have issues if we allow RPF of online personalities?), Star Trek: DS9 (I need to split the Star Trek category, but splitting categories is a day's work by itself because it involves moving peoples' stories.)Reminders:
- Please check if someone else has already requested a category before requesting it. We seriously don't need three requests for the same category, two of them on the same page.
- We won't add a category unless you either provide us with a character list (up to 25 characters) or give us a really good reason why it doesn't need one. (For example, Minecraft has no character list because you don't actually encounter any named characters in the game.)
- We also won't add the category unless you tell us where it belongs. This is especially true of webcomics. Tell us whether they're manga-style or western-style, please.
- If it's a game, please let us know whether it's primarily a PC or console game. (Or if it's something totally different, like a phone game, a board game, or a tabletop RPG.) We actually have different icons we use for these things, so it's kind of important for us to know which to use.
- You don't need to list "Reader," "OC," "You," "Various," or "Other" as characters. They're top-level and appear by default in every single category on the site.
- We don't add groups as characters. We only add individual, named characters.