1. Have you looked over your story again since submitting it?
2. Does your story have proper formatting and spacing? We prefer that you have at least one space in between paragraphs, achieved by hitting ENTER twice between paragraphs or by beginning a paragraph with the <p> html tag. Also, please be sure to check that your formatting uploaded correctly by reviewing your submission under "Manage Stories."
3. Has a beta reader looked over it? This is not necessarily a requirement, but it is highly encouraged. If you don't have a beta reader, you can look for one here.
4. Are you certain it does not have any of the following errors?
- Spelling Errors -- You can use online spell checks if needed.
- Capitalization Errors
- Homophones Errors
- Plural/Possessive Errors
- Subject-Verb Agreement Errors
- Verb Tense Errors
- Paragraphing Errors
- Commas Errors
- Semicolons Errors
- Run-on Sentences
- Dialogue Punctuation/Capitalization Errors -- We are fairly lenient on these kinds of errors, but it will only help you to make sure that you don't have any problems with them.
If you are able to answer these all in the affirmative (excluding the beta-reader one), then you may reply to this post with the following form:
- Code: Select all
[b]Story Title: [/b]
[b]Date Posted or Approximate Time in the Queue: [/b]
[b]Acknowledgement of Answering the Questions Above: [/b]
Please note that we can't guarantee that your request will be processed right away. This will just help us prioritize which submissions we should try to look at first.