Lunaescence Archives Community Center

For the Sake of Creative Writing

NaNoWriMo 2011

National Novel Writing Month support forum. Discuss, share ideas, progress, or seek help here.

NaNoWriMo 2011

Postby Kerrigan Sheehan » October 4th, 2011, 7:25 pm

Who's doing it? Who's never done it before? Who is never, ever going to consider doing it again?

Also - if you're a newbie and want a veteran to be your writing buddy or if you're a veteran who is willing to help someone out, this is a perfect place to swap NaNo usernames and form partnerships.

Because Luna just has to one-up the official site by launching our topic before they re-launch the site for the season.
Kerrigan Sheehan

Re: NaNoWriMo 2011

Postby crazydominodragongirl » October 4th, 2011, 9:42 pm

I'M IN /o/ Same username, hopefully for the fifth win, hopefully not going to get owned in the face by school.
Icon usually made by me. crazydominodragongirl = DG. Just call me that; it's shorter and easier to type. Don't wait for permission or anything.

~nyaful?~
crazydominodragongirl

Postby Relocation » October 7th, 2011, 11:41 am

I want to, I did it last year, but I might get too caught up with school. If I enter though, I'll win, by hook or by crook.

I think I'm Relocation on their forums too, I don't remember

Edit-
Yes, I'm Relocation there too. And gah, what happened to their forum layout?

I think I'm entering as a rebel, unless I come up with better ideas soon.
Relocation

Postby Alastair » October 29th, 2011, 3:25 pm

I'm doing it again this year! I wrote a novel last year for my first try (and took myself way too srsly lol) but managed to pull through. And I'm attempting it this year! I'm known as McKey over there. Good luck to all of this year's challengers! Hopefully we don't utterly fail and get pwned by school/jobs/real life. ;D
“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” —Robert Frost
Alastair

Postby silver_neko_kitsune » October 30th, 2011, 2:28 pm

DOING IT AGAIN

Probably will get screwed by school again WHY COLLEGE WHY

Username is Mao /o/ Feel free to add me.

Alastair, I am adding you. :D
silver_neko_kitsune

Postby Alastair » October 30th, 2011, 4:25 pm

Uwaaah, Mao. <3
“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” —Robert Frost
Alastair

Postby silver_neko_kitsune » October 30th, 2011, 9:10 pm

<3 This'll be fun!!

You should use gchat. o: You know, so I have someone to cry with during November. Besides DG, I mean.
silver_neko_kitsune

Postby Kerrigan Sheehan » October 31st, 2011, 7:09 pm

I've added everyone who was on DG's and Mao's lists that I was SURE was from Luna. (Basically, people mentioned in this thread and people whose usernames I recognize from the site.) You won't recognize me, though. On deviantART, AIM, and NaNoWriMo, I'm IsBreaLiomCaife.

If I haven't added you (or if you wish to reciprocate) feel free to add me. My only request is that if you're going to add me send me a message or something either here or there saying what your two usernames are/username is so I don't think you're stalking me or something.
Kerrigan Sheehan

Postby Hikari_no_Kage » November 1st, 2011, 1:26 am

Mao, this is all your fault. TEMPTED SO HARD.

...it's still October here, so, Happy Halloween~ and, um, yes, I was convinced last minute to participate again this year! :3 Same username: hikari_no_kage.

Good luck and happy writings~
Hikari_no_Kage

Postby Koneko Mizuki » November 1st, 2011, 5:44 pm

I'm in it this year, under the same name. [strike]I'M SO LONELY I NEED FRIENDS[/strike]

Happy writing~ :3
"Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way."
-E.L. Doctorow

this username seems archaic now
Koneko Mizuki

Postby Rhei » November 1st, 2011, 8:11 pm

It'll be my second year doing NaNo! I use the same username if anyone want to add me as their friend.

Happy writing, indeed~~
Rhei

Postby Aileadh » November 1st, 2011, 8:47 pm

Ah, I was wondering who IsBreaLiomCaife was... Awesome~

I am Aileadh on NaNo, too, of course. Feel free to add me. I'll be hunting down more friends so I can continue to wage my Word War. Though, my brother is already beating me this year... Curses.
Aileadh

Postby Relocation » November 1st, 2011, 10:12 pm

So... it's the first day (at least where I am), how's everyone doing? I just passed the 5000 word mark
Relocation

Postby Kerrigan Sheehan » November 1st, 2011, 10:18 pm

I've never had this many writing buddies before!

@Aileadh - Yeah...I use that username for everything non-writing-related...and NaNoWriMo. This one's for writing stuff only. I'm IsBreaLiomCaife on a couple of other forums as well, but not ones I've ever seen Luna people on. Originally, this username was Luna-only, but I'm also on FP and a few other sites that run e-fiction, and I use this name for those as well.

It's the second day for me now, actually. But I spent most of my day getting my name fixed on my dependent ID. I'll have more time later in the month. I'm on-schedule, though.
Kerrigan Sheehan

Postby silver_neko_kitsune » November 1st, 2011, 10:35 pm

Figures that the first day of NaNo is the night before a huge bio lab is due for me. |D

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. I will catch up on Friday. :V

Also: Koneko Mizuki, I love your excerpt. :'D Made even better by the fact that I know a Ryder and a Garrick (surname, anyway) irl.
silver_neko_kitsune

Next

Return to NaNoWriMo