This month's theme is Unhappy Endings.
- You cannot nominate your own story for featured.
- Only nominate one story.
- If an author has written something that has already been nominated for this coming month, please don't nominate one of their stories again. If a story has already been nominated for this month, nominating it again won't do any good and will only prove you haven't read the rules.
- If a story has already been a featured story in the past, do not nominate it again.
- If you nominate, please make sure to include the author's name, and the category/link to the story itself will save us trouble later~
- Nominations will be open all month. At the end of the month, six submissions will be drawn out of a virtual unhatlike hat and those will be the featured stories.
-There will be no more than one featured story from a given category every month. For example, if the first story drawn from the virtual unhatlike hat is a Naruto fanfiction, all other nominated Naruto stories are removed from the remaining pool of entries. "Original" counts as one category.
-The above holds unless there are fewer than four qualifying stories after fandom is taken into account. In that case, more than one original fiction story may be featured until there are at least four stories. Depending on the number and variety of submissions, other fandoms may be considered for having more than one featured story. (See: September 2011, in which six qualifying stories total were nominated and all featured, three of which were original fiction and three of which were Hetalia; in this case, having only two featured stories, or three OF and one Hetalia featured, is a bit silly in either case.)
Nominations/questions/comments/etc. go here~