Lunaescence Archives Community Center

For the Sake of Creative Writing

Summer Fic Trade -- August 2013

OOC Discussions for forum games. Post your character bios, discuss 1000 word challenges, challenge each other to a game. It's all good.

Summer Fic Trade -- August 2013

Postby Kerrigan Sheehan » August 1st, 2013, 7:09 pm

Vintage Prompt Trade
You have to take at least three of your four prompts from previous trades this time. Dig through any trade we've ever had on the site and pick a few prompts that you think need some love. They don't have to be the same fandom or pairing...just the prompt. And they don't have to be your prompts. Anybody's prompts...even Christmas-themed prompts in August. The sillier the better...right?

This round is ANONYMOUS. This means that validated authors will receive the account information for a special account where the stories are posted. Unvalidated authors must go through a validated beta reader who is doing the trade or a moderator in order to post.

What is fic trade?
Ever wanted to feel all fuzzy inside when someone wrote for you? Ever had an idea you wanted to write, but weren't able to do it yourself? Then you should enter the fic trade!

What is an anonymous fic trade?
An anonymous trade uses a special account so that nobody knows who wrote stories for whom until after the trade is over. This means that validated authors get the account password and unvalidated authors have to post through a moderator or validated beta reader.

Who can particpate?
Everyone can participate in the Fic Trade, regardless of whether or not they have already posted stories on Lunaescence. The only exception applies to those who signed up in the last fic trade and failed to fulfill their assignments; these individuals are not allowed to participate in the current round.

Can unvalidated authors participate?
Yes, unvalidated authors are very, very welcome, but keep in mind that you will need to use a validated beta reader who is also doing the trade or send your story to a moderator for posting.

Max Rating? Length?
Max Rating: Choose from All, Youth, 13+, 17+, Adult, Adult+.
Length: This is a range. Choose from Any, 100-500, 500-1000, 1000-5000, 5000-10 000, 10 000+ words. (Please don't pick all 10 000+. It's not very considerate, especially for newer writers who may not have written something that long before.)

Fandom? Pairing? What if I want to make that writer's choice?
We've had questions about this in the past, so it's now officially added to the rules. (Yay!)

Fandoms:
  • If you want to leave the fandom up to the writer, that's perfectly alright. Just write "Any" under fandom.
  • If you want to provide a fandom list for the author to choose from, put "See List" under fandom and put a list somewhere in your application.
  • If you want an original fiction story, state "Original Fiction" under fandom.

Pairings:
  • Since you can't specify a pairing without specifying a fandom, you have the following options if you choose to leave the fandom open: "Canon/Canon," "Canon/OC," "Canon/Reader," "Any," or "None."
  • If you want to leave the pairing up to the writer but are uncomfortable with OOC pairings or homosexual pairings, please make a note of that, as in "no shonen-ai" or "no OOC" or something like that.
  • Even if you do specify a fandom, you can always choose not to specify a pairing or to request a story with no specific pairing.
  • You can also, of course, request a story about one specific character with no specified pairing. For example, you could put "just write about John" under "Pairing" or you could switch it to "Character: John."

Basically...just customize the application as needed.

Please note: All authors must have one prompt (the fourth one) that is not specific to fandom. This is to accommodate original fiction writers and people who write for obscure fandoms who would otherwise be impossible to pair.

What is a prompt?
Prompts are meant to inspire stories rather than define them. They are not summaries, but are ideas. They can be a quotation, a single word, a brief phrase, or even a song, video, or image. In this trade, they're given for you.

What is a Spare?
A spare is someone who is willing to take a second prompt, if necessary. This only happens if someone drops out of the trade or doesn't turn in their fic on time. Spares are free to ignore the requested length, but not the maximum rating.

I'm in the Southern Hemisphere! Does my story need to have a summer theme?
It's highly encouraged that it does... However, it's not required.

Who is organizing it?
Kerrigan Sheehan is the moderator in charge of this current round. She will be the one responsible for distributing the request assignments after registration finishes on June 6th. Lunaescence's posting policy still applies.

Contact
Please don't hesitate from asking us questions or noting concerns! If you want to talk to me privately, however, it is highly recommended that you either PM via these forums or use the email listed below. There's a bug on the main site that sometimes prevents emails from getting through the "contact author" option.

Kerrigan Sheehan
- kerrigansheehan [at] yahoo [dot] com
- site account
- forum account

Application Form

Please copy and paste this form in your reply and fill out the necessary fields.
Refer to the previous post for definitions. Thank you!

Code: Select all
[b]Luna username:[/b]
[b]Contact e-mail:[/b] (please use [at] and [dot] in order to avoid spambots; e.g. kerrigansheehan [at] yahoo [dot] com. If you feel uncomfortable with posting your email publicly, just PM it to Kerrigan Sheehan via the forum.)

[b]Prompts[/b] [i](Include idea, max rating, and length for each; at least one prompt must have a length of 100-500 or 500-1000 words.  Indicate fandom and pairing for first three prompts and indicate whether the fourth prompt be a reader-insert or an OC story.)[/i]
[b]Prompt #1:[/b]
[i]Pairing:[/i]
[i]Fandom:[/i]
[i]Max rating:[/i]
[i]Length:[/i]

[b]Prompt #2:[/b]

[b]Prompt #3:[/b]

[b]Prompt #4:[/b]
[i]Type:[/i] (reader-insert or OC story)

[b]Personal Profile[/b]
[b]Fandoms:[/b] (list a minimum of 5 fandoms you will write for)
[b]Max rating:[/b] (list max rating you will write)
[b]Max length:[/b] (list max length you will write)
[b]What I will not write:[/b]
[b]Validated or unvalidated?[/b] (choose your status)

[b]Extras[/b]
[b]Spare:[/b] (Yes/No)
[b]Beta:[/b] (Yes/No) (If not, omit Beta section.)

[b]Beta[/b]
[b]Public e-mail:[/b]
[b]Max rating you will read:[/b]
[b]Max length you will read:[/b]

August 2013 Fic Trade Timeline:

August 7th - Registration closes.
August 9th - By this date, you should have received your recipient.
August 21st - All fics under 5k due.
August 31st - All fics over 5k due.

Registration Start.
Kerrigan Sheehan

Re: Summer Fic Trade -- August 2013

Postby KarenaWilliams » August 2nd, 2013, 11:45 am

Luna username: KarenaWilliams
Contact e-mail: kali [dot] graham [at] hotmail [dot] com

Prompts

Prompt #1: "I'm too cool for Christmas."
Pairing: Reader x Dave Strider
Fandom: Homestuck
Max rating: Any
Length: 500+

Prompt #2: Cooling Off
Pairing: Reader x [Lon'qu or Yarne]
Fandom: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Prompt #3: "I just want one more chance to put my heart in fragile hands."
Pairing: Reader x [Yuta or Yamato]
Fandom: My Forged Wedding
Length: Any

Prompt #4: Play it to win it
Type: Reader-Insert

Personal Profile
Fandoms: My Forged Wedding, Legend of Zelda, Free!, Be My Princess, My Sweet Bodyguard, Office Secrets, Destiny Ninja, Hakuouki, Fairy Tail, South Park, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Teen Titans, Kingdom Hearts, Teen Wolf, Dynasty Warriors, Digimon, Criminal Minds, Harry Potter.
Max length: Any
What I will not write: Yaoi, mpreg, gore, non-reader inserts.
Validated or unvalidated? Validated.

Extras
Spare: Yes.
Beta: Yes.

Beta
Public e-mail: kali [dot] graham [at] hotmail [dot] com
Max rating you will read: Any
Max length you will read: Any
KarenaWilliams

Postby Shade » August 2nd, 2013, 5:38 pm

Luna username: Shade
Contact e-mail: shade.2012 [at] live [dot] com

Prompts

Prompt #1: Sometimes fixing a broken man is easy, and sometimes it's impossible.
Pairing: Canon X Reader
Fandom: See "Cravings" list below. :]
Max rating: Adult
Length: 1,000 - 5,000

Prompt #2: Is Confessing Your Love Optional or Mandatory?
Pairing: Canon X Reader | Canon X OC
Max rating: 17+
Length: 500 - 1,000+

Prompt #3: Embrace the oddities
Pairing: Canon X Reader | Canon X OC | No Pairing
Max rating: 13+
Length: 100 - 1,000

Prompt #4: A spork really isn't a very good weapon.
Type: OC Story
Max rating: 13+
Length: 500 - 1,000

Cravings: Fruits Basket [Momiji | Yuki], Pokémon [Gary | Cilan | Cheren | Ritchie], Free! [Makoto | Rei], Fullmetal Alchemist [Jean Havoc], Avatar: Legend of Korra [Bolin], Original Fiction (especially fantasy)

Personal Profile
Fandoms: Defiance, Harry Potter, Pokémon, Rise of the Guardians, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Ouran High School Host Club, Black Cat, Fruits Basket, Original Fiction
Max length: 5000
What I will not write: Lemons, Real Person, Male/Male, Female/Female
Validated

Extras
Spare: No
Beta: Yes/No
Shade

Postby xoEmmaxo » August 2nd, 2013, 8:41 pm

Luna username: xoEmmaxo
Contact e-mail: fai.d.flourite.fangirl [at] hotmail [dot] com

Prompts

Prompt #1: There are two sides to every story.
Pairing: Reader/OC x [*See list]
Fandom: [*See list]

Prompt #2: Staring Contest

Prompt #3: The Edge of Unreasonable

Prompt #4: Not So Tough
Type: Reader-insert story

*List: (If you write one of the bold ones, I will love you forever)
Pokémon [James / Gary / Harley / Drew / Paul / N / Wallace]
Tsubasa [Fai (WRITE FAI AND I WILL WORSHIP YOU) / Kurogane / Seishirou / Kamui / Subaru]
xxxHolic [Watanuki / Doumeki]
Cardcaptor Sakura [Eriol / Yue]
Zero Escape [Santa / Snake]

Personal Profile
Fandoms: Pokémon, Tsubasa, xxxHolic, Cardcaptor Sakura, D.N.Angel, InuYasha, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, Chobits, Vampire Knight, Harry Potter, Legend of Zelda, Mario, Ace Attorney, Sonic the Hedgehog, Fire Emblem, Zero Escape, Fable, Scrubs, Dexter, South Park
What I will not write: Explicit yuri, Mpreg, Real Person
Validated or unvalidated? Unvalidated

Extras
Spare: Yes
Beta: No
Last edited by xoEmmaxo on August 6th, 2013, 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joshua's Conductor~❤
xoEmmaxo

Postby dream_catcher5113 » August 5th, 2013, 4:21 am

Luna username: Liatris
Contact e-mail: liatris5113 [at] gmail [dot] com

Prompts

Prompt #1:

"I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand & the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep & there are no words for that.”

Pairing: Reader x [see Cravings list]
Fandom: [see Cravings list]
Max rating: Adult+
Length: 1,000+

Prompt #2:
"What is that you express in your eyes? It seems to be more than all the words I have read in my life."

Length: 1,000

Prompt #3:
“I love him and I don’t care what you think. I love him for the man he wants to be and I love him for the man he almost is.”

Prompt #4:
"This was only a game."
"This isn't a game anymore."

Type: Reader-insert

Personal Profile
Fandoms: (list a minimum of 5 fandoms you will write for) Avengers, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, (BBC) Sherlock, Naruto, Harry Potter, Original Fiction, Dragon Age series, Mass Effect series, Dead Space series, Baldur's Gate 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Devil May Cry series
Max rating: (list max rating you will write) Adult Fiction
Max length: (list max length you will write) 5,000+
What I will not write: Rape, incest, mpreg, Real Person
Validated or unvalidated?

Extras
Spare: (Yes/No)
Beta: (Yes/No)

Cravings: (if you write any of the bolded ones, I'll love forever and ever and everrrrrr......)
Avengers: (Clint Barton| Steve Rogers | Tony Stark)
Ace Attorney series: (Phoenix Wright)
(BBC) Sherlock: (Sherlock|Moriarty)
Naruto: (Shino | Gaara )
Mass Effect: (Garrus)
Dragon Age series: (Zevran | Anders)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution: (Adam Jensen)
Last edited by dream_catcher5113 on August 12th, 2013, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." ~ Oscar Wilde
dream_catcher5113

Postby -u- » August 6th, 2013, 6:17 pm

Luna username: -u-
Contact e-mail: camacho287 [at] gmail [dot] com

Prompts

Prompt #1: Happy Dance
Pairing: Canon/Reader
Fandom: See wishlist
Length: 500-1000

Prompt #2: Don't sweat it!
Pairing: Canon/Reader | Canon/Canon
Length: 1000+

Prompt #3: The Birds, the bees, and the leaves in the trees.
Pairing: Canon/Reader | Canon/Canon

Prompt #4: Gray Summer Days
Type: Reader insert Story

W I S H L I S T

Canon/Reader
*Male!Reader can be used as well!
Bold means these folks really have my heart ❤

Pokemon {Blue (Gary) | Silver | Wallace | Wes | Cheren | Hugh}
Free! {Rei Ryugazaki | Nagisa Hazuki}
Zero Escape (999) {Snake | Santa | Junpei | Seven}
Ouran {Mori | Honey | Nekozawa}
Professor Layton Series {Hershel Layton | Jean Descole | Clive}
Naruto {Kiba Inuzuka | Shino Aburame | Neji Hyuga | Kankuro}
Howl's Moving Castle {Howl | Calcifer}
Dangan Ronpa {Mondo Oowada | Kiyotaka Ishimaru | Sakura Oogami | Chihiro Fujusaki}
Devil May Cry {Dante}
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town {Won | Kappa | Doctor | Gray}
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life {Nami* | Muffy* | Gustafa | Marlin}
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade {Toby | Calvin | Gill | Julius | Luke | Wizard | Candace* | Phoebe* | Witch*}

Canon/Canon
Professor Layton Series {Hershel Layton/Claire Folley}
Pokemon {May/Drew | Misty/Ash}
Ouran {Haruhi/Tamaki}
Dangan Ronpa {Sakura/Asahina | Mondo/Chihiro | Naegi/Kirigiri | Togami/Fukawa | Literally Anyone/Anyone would make my heart flutter}

Personal Profile

Fandoms: Free! | Pokemon | Zero Escape (999) | Ouran High School Host Club | Professor Layton Series | Dangan Ronpa | Naruto | Howl's Moving Castle | Final Fantasy (X, X-2) | Harvest Moon (AWL, MFoMT, AP) | Mario | Legend of Zelda | InuYasha | Original Fiction | Katekyo Hitman Reborn! | Axis Powers Hetalia | Ace Attorney
What I will not write: Rape, Mpreg, Self-harm
Validated or unvalidated? Unvalidated

Extras

Beta: Yes

Beta

Public e-mail: camacho287 [at] gmail [dot] com
Max rating you will read: Adult+
Max length you will read: Any, but advance warning is required for fics longer than 5000 words
"I doubt that the imagination can be suppressed. If you truly eradicated it in a child, he would grow up to be an eggplant." -Ursula K. Le Guin
-u-

Postby dark_wing19 » August 7th, 2013, 2:25 am

Luna username:dark_wing19
Contact e-mail: xxnekoxx [at] hotmail [dot] com

Prompts (Include idea, max rating, and length for each; at least one prompt must have a length of 100-500 or 500-1000 words. Indicate fandom and pairing for first three prompts and indicate whether the fourth prompt be a reader-insert or an OC story.)

Prompt #1: The sun may brighten your day, but if I had my way, I'd take the rain.
Pairing: Any
Fandom: **See List
Length: 500-1000

Prompt #2: The drummer boy knows the beat of my heart.
Fandom: **See List
Length: 100-500+

Prompt #3: Someday you will learn that dreams only last for a night.
Fandom: ^*See List

Prompt #4: A masquerade night of Clue
Type: Either
Length: 1000+

Personal Profile
Fandoms: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fruits Basket, Final Fantasy 7, Kingdom Hearts, Ouran High School Host Club, Gundam Wing, and Hetalia.
Max length: 2000
What I will not write: This pretty much doesn't have a limit...
Validated or unvalidated? Validated

**Fandoms (and pairings) that I will read include: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Mukuro, Hibari, Xanxus, Gokudera, Dino, Shouichi, Colonello, Enma), Axis Powers Hetalia (Germany, America, Austria, Denmark, S.Italy, England), Ouran High School Host Club (Hikaru, Kaoru, Kyoya, Tamaki, Mori), Gundam Wing (Duo, Trowa, Heero, Quatre, Wufei, Zechs), Final Fantasy 7 (Zack, Cloud, Reno), Kingdom Hearts (Roxas, Axel, Sora, Riku), Bleach (Toshiro, Ichigo, Byakuya, Hisagi), Fruits Basket (Kyo, Hatsuharu, Hatori, Momiji, Shigure), Ghost Hunt (Houshou, Naru, Lin, John), Saiyuki (Sanzo, Hakkai, Gojyo, Goku, Kougaiji, Dokugakuji), Yu Yu Hakusho (Hiei, Yusuke, Kurama), and of course I'm always open for Original Fiction as well. All pairings can be reader-insert, OC, canon, or none at all--the choice is yours!

Extras
Spare: Yes, but only as a last resort.
Beta: No
dark_wing19

Postby RyuseiStreamGirl » August 7th, 2013, 10:50 am

asdfjklasdfjdkslafdjkal IT'S THE SEVENTH!!!! asdfjdkslafjdkslafjdskla

Luna username: RyuseiStreamGirl
Contact e-mail: ryuseistreamgirl[at]gmail[dot]com

Prompts Feel Free to mix up the prompts and fandom/pairings :3
Prompt #1: The Queen to the King [Summer July 2013 -- Aiming For The Stars]
Pairing: Judal x Reader
Fandom: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Prompt #2: "I swear to god, if the reason why the AC unit died in the middle of July was due to your little experiments..." [Summer June 2013 -- IHATECLOUD]
Pairing: Gareki x Reader
Fandom: Karneval

Prompt #3: Do, or do not. There is no try. [Summer July 2013 -- ChronicMidnight]
Pairing: Hibari x Reader OR Fran x Reader
Fandom: Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Prompt #4: Prison/Prison Keeper [Summer June 2013 -- Tree_Of_Life]
Type: Reader Insert

Personal Profile
Fandoms: italics = very recent series. I'll give 'em a try...
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic | Pandora Hearts | Bleach | 07-Ghost | Are You Alice? | Karneval | D.Gray-Man | Amatsuki | Natsume Yuujinchou | Katekyo Hitman Reborn | Code:Breaker | Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle | xxxHolic | Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist | Devil Survivor 2 The Animation | Psycho-Pass | Durarara!! | Guilty Crown | Hyouka | Project K | Persona 4 The Animation
Max length: 3k+ (Since I gotta get ready for college, I can't put in tooooo much time in writing fics >.< Sowwy!)
What I will not write: Shonen-ai/Shojo-ai, Yaoi/Yuri, rape etc etc etc in that direction >.>, Original Fictions, Real Persons
Validated or unvalidated? VALIDATED YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3

Extras
Spare: Sure

Beta
Public e-mail: ryuseistreamgirl [at] gmail [dot] com
Max rating you will read: Adult
Max length you will read: 10k
RyuseiStreamGirl

Postby perfect-to-stay » August 7th, 2013, 12:27 pm

Luna username: perfect-to-stay
Contact e-mail: feels.like.laughing[at]gmail[dot]com

Prompts
Prompt #1: I've found you again, after all these years.
Pairing: Canon x Reader
Fandom: See "Cravings" list. ^_^
Length: 500-1000+

Prompt #2: Bookworm Pickup Lines
Fandom: See "Cravings" list. ^_^
Length: 100-500+

Prompt #3: In the game of love, I'm taking on the final boss.
Fandom: See "Cravings" list (especially the video games). ^_^

Prompt #4: Albinos should stay in the shade.
Type: Reader-Insert | OC story

Cravings: Original Fiction/non-fandom (especially sci-fi and fantasy), Baccano! [Luck | Firo], Fruits Basket [Yuki | Hatori], Howl's Moving Castle [Howl], Legend of Zelda [Link], Natsume Yuujinchou [Natsume], Ouran High School Host Club [Tamaki | Kaoru], Professor Layton [Layton | Clive], Soul Eater [Soul], Tales of Vesperia [Yuri]

Personal Profile
Fandoms: Baccano!, Durarara!!, Fruits Basket, Howl's Moving Castle, Legend of Zelda, Ouran High School Host Club, Soul Eater, Tales of Vesperia, Yu Yu Hakusho (I may add more if people request additional fandoms I'm familiar with.)
Max length: 5000 (give or take)
What I will not write: lemons, incest

Extras

Beta
Public e-mail: feels.like.laughing[at]gmail[dot]com
Max rating you will read: Adult
Max length you will read: Any
perfect-to-stay

Postby Murder-chan » August 7th, 2013, 7:41 pm

Luna username: Murder-chan
Contact e-mail: mew_skittles[at]hotmail[dot]com

Prompts (Include idea, max rating, and length for each; at least one prompt must have a length of 100-500 or 500-1000 words. Indicate fandom and pairing for first three prompts and indicate whether the fourth prompt be a reader-insert or an OC story.)
Prompt #1: How I Met Your Father
Pairing: Izaya Orihara/Reader
Fandom: Durarara!

Prompt #2: Betrayal can be hard to live with, but sometimes it's the easiest thing in the world when you know you were the one that caused it.
Pairing: See "cravings" below!
Fandom: See "cravings" below!

Prompt #3: “You need not be sorry for her. She was one of the kind that likes to grow up. In the end she grew up of her own free will a day quicker than the other girls.” J. M. Barrie, Peter and Wendy
Pairing: See "cravings" below!
Fandom: See "cravings" below!

Prompt #4: I'm waiting for the bus in the rain in the rain, I'm waiting for the bus in the rain.
Type: Reader insert

Personal Profile
Cravings: Durarara (Izaya, Erika/Walker/Dota), Baccano (Ladd, Grahamn), Supernatural (Winchesters), Baldur's gate (Edwin, Haer'dalis, Valygar, platonic!Aerie, Sarevokx(reader/charname)xImoen almost!romantic shenanigans), Shingeki no Kyoujin (Rivaille), Death Note (Beyond Birthday, Light Yagami), Kingdom Hearts (Vanitas), Naruto (Sasuke, Gaara), Fruits Basket (platonic!Akito), D. Gray-Man (Jasdevi)
Fandoms: Shingeki no Kyoujin, Baccano, Free!, Naruto, Baldur's Gate (no that anyone's asking hurrr), Death Note, Durarara, Kingdom Hearts, Reborn!, Fruits Basket, Sherlock, IDEK what else. Homestuck. Yu Yu Hakusho, Are You Alice?
Max length: 5,000
What I will not write: Lemons, character bashing

Extras
Murder-chan

Postby Kerrigan Sheehan » August 8th, 2013, 12:25 am

Luna username: Kerrigan Sheehan
Contact e-mail: kerrigansheehan [at] yahoo [dot] com

Prompts

Prompt #1: Not Now, Lass!
Fandom: See List
Max rating:
Length:

Prompt #2: "...did you just wish for goblins to take me away?"
Max rating:
Length:

Prompt #3: My Weapon is Bigger Than Yours
Max rating:
Length:

Prompt #4: Fairies Wear Boots
Max rating:
Length:

Prompt #5: So You Wanna Be a Hero, Kid?
Max rating:
Length:

Cravings List: Original Fiction, Warcraft, Dragon Age: Origins (Alaistair or Zevran), Fable (Any game, but no Reaver or Logan...if Fable 3, I'm a Ben Finn girl), Discworld (Witches, Night Watch, Monstrous Regiment), Assassin's Creed (Ezio only), Elder Scrolls (prefer Morrowind or Oblivion over Skyrim), Harry Potter, Norse or Celtic mythology, Fairytales.
Please Note: I'm not all that crazy about romance. I've specified characters for some fandoms, but I'd actually prefer a "boys go on an adventure" story than a "boys fall for girl" story. I also prefer OC stories over RI. (Nothing personal...but I've just never found an RI where the reader actually reminds me of me in any way.) If I haven't specified characters, then I'm not so fussy. If you are going to write a pairing, I prefer Canon/Canon, Canon/OC, or OC/OC over anything reader.

Personal Profile
Fandoms: Original Fiction
Max length: Any
What I will not write: lemons
Validated or unvalidated? Validated.

Extras

Beta
Public e-mail: kerrigansheehan [at] yahoo [dot] com
Max rating you will read: Adult+
Max length you will read: 10k+ (But give me a head's up if it's over 5k so I can set aside an hour or so. My husband is going to be home during the middle of this trade, so I need to arrange a time when he's busy if it'll take me a long time to read.)

If you're emailing me your fic and want to send it as an attachment, please save it in either .odt (Open Office) or .doc format. (Word 2003, I think...something like that.) My word processor can't open .docx files.
Kerrigan Sheehan

Postby Kerrigan Sheehan » August 8th, 2013, 10:42 pm

Registration End.
Kerrigan Sheehan

Postby Kerrigan Sheehan » August 9th, 2013, 11:33 pm

Husband-related day has me running a day late. Assignments will be out sometime on the 10th.
Kerrigan Sheehan

Postby Penguiduck » September 2nd, 2013, 11:00 am

We're getting one last fic in soon and assigning a spare, so please bear with us! :'D
Penguiduck

Return to Locker Room