Lunaescence Archives Community Center

For the Sake of Creative Writing

Haunted and Magical Trade - Registration and Posting Thread

OOC Discussions for forum games. Post your character bios, discuss 1000 word challenges, challenge each other to a game. It's all good.

Haunted and Magical Trade - Registration and Posting Thread

Postby Kerrigan Sheehan » September 28th, 2012, 11:16 pm

What is fic trade?
Ever wanted to feel all fuzzy inside when someone wrote for you? Ever had an idea you wanted to write, but weren't able to do it yourself? Then you should enter the fic trade!

Who can particpate?
Everyone can participate in the Fic Trade, regardless of whether or not they have already posted stories on Lunaescence. The only exception applies to those who signed up in the last fic trade and failed to fulfill their assignments; these individuals are not allowed to participate in the current round.

Can unvalidated authors participate?
Yes, unvalidated authors are very, very welcome.

However, if you have had a story denied from queue in the past month for any reason other than a title issue or multiple submission or are an unvalidated author who has never done a fic trade before, you are required to use a beta reader for the trade. You can use your regular beta, one you find privately for the trade, or one of the participants who volunteers to be a beta reader this round.

Registration and Posting Thread?
Posting doesn't start until a few days after registration ends, so it's just easier for me to organize things if I keep it all in one thread. I think it's probably easier for people to find the right thread as well.

Max Rating? Length?
Max Rating: Choose from All, Youth, 13+, 17+, Adult, Adult+.
Length: This is a range. Choose from Any, 100-500, 500-1000, 1000-5000, 5000-10 000, 10 000+ words. (Please don't pick all 10 000+. It's not very considerate, especially for newer writers who may not have written something that long before.)

Fandom? Pairing? What if I want to make that writer's choice?
We had questions about this last round, so it's now officially added to the rules. (Yay!)

Fandoms:
  • If you want to leave the fandom up to the writer, that's perfectly alright. Just write "Any" under fandom.
  • If you want to provide a fandom list for the author to choose from, put "See List" under fandom and put a list somewhere in your application.
  • If you want an original fiction story, state "Original Fiction" under fandom.

Pairings:
  • Since you can't specify a pairing without specifying a fandom, you have the following options if you choose to leave the fandom open: "Canon/Canon," "Canon/OC," "Canon/Reader," "Any," or "None."
  • If you want to leave the pairing up to the writer but are uncomfortable with OOC pairings or homosexual pairings, please make a note of that, as in "no shonen-ai" or "no OOC" or something like that.
  • Even if you do specify a fandom, you can always choose not to specify a pairing or to request a story with no specific pairing.
  • You can also, of course, request a story about one specific character with no specified pairing. For example, you could put "just write about John" under "Pairing" or you could switch it to "Character: John."

Basically...just customize the application as needed.

Please note: All authors must have one prompt (the fourth one) that is not specific to fandom. This is to accommodate original fiction writers and people who write for obscure fandoms who would otherwise be impossible to pair.

What is a prompt?
Prompts are meant to inspire stories rather than define them. They are not summaries, but are ideas. They can be a quotation, a single word, a brief phrase, or even a song, video, or image. In this trade, they're given for you.

Does my story need to have a Halloween theme?
It's highly encouraged that it does... However, it's not technically required.

Who is organizing it?
Kerrigan Sheehan is the moderator in charge of this current round. She will be the one responsible for distributing the request assignments after registration finishes on October 7th. Lunaescence's posting policy still applies.

Contact
Please don't hesitate from asking us questions or noting concerns! If you want to talk to me privately, however, it is highly recommended that you either PM via these forums or use the email listed below. There's a bug on the main site that sometimes prevents emails from getting through the "contact author" option.

Kerrigan Sheehan
- kerrigansheehan [at] yahoo [dot] com
- site account
- forum account
I'm doing NaNoWriMo. I will start noticing things again when the little line fills up. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
Kerrigan Sheehan

Re: Haunted and Magical Trade - Registration and Posting Thr

Postby Kerrigan Sheehan » September 28th, 2012, 11:19 pm

Application Form

Please copy and paste this form in your reply and fill out the necessary fields.
Refer to the previous post for definitions. Thank you!

Code: Select all
[b]Luna username:[/b]
[b]Contact e-mail:[/b] (please use [at] and [dot] in order to avoid spambots; e.g. kerrigansheehan [at] yahoo [dot] com. If you feel uncomfortable with posting your email publicly, just PM it to Kerrigan Sheehan via the forum.)

[b]Prompts[/b] [i](Include idea, max rating, and length for each; at least one prompt must have a length of 100-500 or 500-1000 words.  Indicate fandom and pairing for first three prompts and indicate whether the fourth prompt be a reader-insert or an OC story.)[/i]
[b]Prompt #1:[/b]
[i]Pairing:[/i]
[i]Fandom:[/i]
[i]Max rating:[/i]
[i]Length:[/i]

[b]Prompt #2:[/b]

[b]Prompt #3:[/b]

[b]Prompt #4:[/b]
[i]Type:[/i] (reader-insert or OC story)

[b]Personal Profile[/b]
[b]Fandoms:[/b] (list a minimum of 5 fandoms you will write for)
[b]Max rating:[/b] (list max rating you will write)
[b]Max length:[/b] (list max length you will write)
[b]What I will not write:[/b]
[b]Validated or unvalidated?[/b] (choose your status)

[b]Extras[/b]
[b]Spare:[/b] (Yes/No)
[b]Beta:[/b] (Yes/No) (If not, omit Beta section.)

[b]Beta[/b]
[b]Public e-mail:[/b]
[b]Max rating you will read:[/b]
[b]Max length you will read:[/b]
I'm doing NaNoWriMo. I will start noticing things again when the little line fills up. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
Kerrigan Sheehan

Postby Kerrigan Sheehan » September 28th, 2012, 11:23 pm

Posting Guidelines

1. Write for your prompt! Do it!

2. Submit your fic as you normally would. (Unvalidated authors -- If your prompt is in queue when the deadline is approaching, let a mod know.)

3. Please add this form at the bottom of the summary of the story.

Code: Select all
Prompt:
For:

[Written for the "Haunted and Magical" Fic Trade, October 2012]

4. Let everyone know you've posted by leaving a link to your story in this thread. (You shouldn't be posting before I close registration anyway.) DO NOT edit your application with your posted story. I won't see it, so you won't get credit for it. Instead, post it as a new reply at the end of the thread after the post with the big text that says "Registration End. Posting Start."

5. If you are writing a fic over 5,000 words long and need an extension, let me know. If you don't tell me before the due date, your fic will be given to a spare.
Kerrigan Sheehan

Postby Kerrigan Sheehan » September 28th, 2012, 11:25 pm

Haunted and Magical Trade Timeline

October 7th - Registration closes.
October 10th - By this date, you should have received your recipient.
October 21st - All fics under 5k due.
October 31st - All fics over 5k due.
Kerrigan Sheehan

Postby Kerrigan Sheehan » September 28th, 2012, 11:28 pm

Registration Start.
Kerrigan Sheehan

Postby dark_wing19 » September 29th, 2012, 4:20 am

Luna username: dark_wing19
Contact e-mail: xxnekoxx [at] hotmail [dot] com

Prompts (Include idea, max rating, and length for each; at least one prompt must have a length of 100-500 or 500-1000 words. Indicate fandom and pairing for first three prompts and indicate whether the fourth prompt be a reader-insert or an OC story.)
Prompt #1: What?! How did I get stuck in a haunted house with YOU?!
Pairing: Any
Fandom: Any
Max rating: 17+
Length: 500-1000

Prompt #2: The ghost of Halloween past.
Max rating: Adult
Length: 1000-5000

Prompt #3: "Bubble, bubble toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble." -Macbeth
Length: 500-1000

Prompt #4: Ghost Hunting
Type: Either
Length: 1000-5000

Personal Profile
Fandoms: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Ouran High School Host Club, Hetalia, Fruits Basket, Gundam Wing, and Bleach.
**I've also started getting into OF and OFF as well! So feel free to use that if nothing else fits!**
Max rating: Adult +
Max length: 5000
What I will not write: I'm willing to try just about anything you can throw at me.
Validated or unvalidated? Unvalidated.

Extras
Spare: Yes
Beta: No
Last edited by dark_wing19 on October 3rd, 2012, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dark_wing19

Postby DragonSilk » September 30th, 2012, 3:03 am

Luna username: DragonSilk
Contact e-mail: roseus[dot]cynicus[at]gmail[dot]com

Note: Feel free to mix and match prompts with pairings from the list at the end of this post. The prompts and pairings aren't set in stone.
Prompts (I think my mind took Halloween and went for a magic/fantasy approach. Whoops. >.> Well, I think they are all haunted or magical. xD)

Prompt #1: "Your Haunter licked me! Of course I can't move!"
Pairing: N/Reader
Fandom: Pokemon
Length: 1000+

Prompt #2: "...did you just wish for goblins to take me away?"
Pairing: Seto Kaiba/Reader
Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Prompt #3: Fairy Ring (Alt. Prompt: Don't dance in the woods with beautiful strangers.)
Type: Thranduil/Reader
Fandom: The Hobbit
Length: 500+

Prompt #4: She said, "Does it make any difference if I was once a doll?"
Type: Reader Insert or Canon Pairing (I'm not too picky.)

Personal Profile
Fandoms: Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Durarara!!, Artemis Fowl, Fruits Basket, Final Fantasy (VII, VIII, X, X-2, XII, XIII), Dragon Age (Origins or 2), Death Note, The Avengers, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Harry Potter, Labyrinth, .hack//, Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire
Max length: 10,000 words.
What I will not write: N/A
Validated or unvalidated? Validated~ ;D

Extras
Beta: Yes

Beta
Public e-mail: roseus[dot]cynicus[at]gmail[dot]com
Max rating you will read: Adult+
Max length you will read: 8,000ish words. (If it's a little over that's okay, but that's about the point where I start getting distracted.)

Pairings List
Characters I like paired with the reader:
Seto Kaiba, Balmung (.hack//), Artemis Fowl II, N (Pokemon), Lance (Pokemon), Light Yagami, Sebastian Vael, Alistair (Dragon Age), Shizuo Heiwajima, Takashi Morinozuka ("Mori" Ouran High School Host Club), Haku (Spirited Away), Riku (Kingdom Hearts), Balmung (.hack//), Squall Leonheart, Larsa Solidor (Only if he's older), Cid Raines, Lucius Malfoy, Thranduil (The Hobbit [because upcoming movie pictures])

Canon Pairings I Ship: (If you pick one of these, please use third person? I have a hard time getting into anything first person.)
Tom Riddle/Hermione Granger (I have no regrets), Jareth/Sarah (Labyrinth), Alice/Mad Hatter, Rumpelstiltskin/Belle (Once Upon a Time), Rick Castle/Kate Beckett (Castle), Arnold/Helga (Hey Arnold)
Also, my canon pairings are all OTPs for their respective fandoms. So whatever you do decide to write, please don't break them up. T_T You'll make me sad. (For example, I like Jareth with Sarah, not a reader character.)
Last edited by DragonSilk on October 7th, 2012, 3:16 am, edited 9 times in total.
DragonSilk

Postby LegatosServant » September 30th, 2012, 10:05 pm

Luna username: LegatosServant
Contact e-mail: brittaney[dot]pilcher[at]yahoo[dot]com

Prompts (Include idea, max rating, and length for each; at least one prompt must have a length of 100-500 or 500-1000 words. Indicate fandom and pairing for first three prompts and indicate whether the fourth prompt be a reader-insert or an OC story.)
Prompt #1: "I'm fairly certain that "slutty bunny" isn't an actual costume--however, I fully endorse using a mask to cover up that mistake you call a face."
Pairing: Any/Reader
Length: 500-1,000

Prompt #2: "Please tell me that you're going to be ironic and go out as a vampire this year."
Fandom: Twilight
Length: 100-500

Prompt #3: "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of
a busy mind. But to him, there simply is not other reality. Furthermore he is happy there. So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?" - Silent Hill 2, Doctor's Journal
Length: 1,000-2,000

Prompt #4: "Sometimes I look in the mirror and just see myself as I am... other times I look and I'm covered in blood, sobbing. I can't decide which scares me more."
Type: Any
Length: 1,000-1,500

Personal Profile
Fandoms: Batman/DC Comics | Avengers/Marvel Comics | Silent Hill | Kingdom Hearts | Persona 3/4 | Final Fantasy 7/8/9/10/10-2/12/13/13-2 | Lord of the Rings | Twilight Series | Avatar/Legend of Korra | Harry Potter | Yu Yu Hakusho | Digimon | Yu-Gi-Oh! | Death Note | Fullmetal Alchemist | Naruto
Max rating: Any
Max length: 10,000
What I will not write: Incest
Validated or unvalidated? Validated

Extras

Pairings List
Reader Pairings I Enjoy:
Naoto Shirogane [Persona 4] | Aigis [Persona 3] | Sora [Kingdom Hearts] | Riku [Kingdom Hearts] | Roxas [Kingdom Hearts] | Lightning/Claire Farron [Final Fantasy 13] | Hope Esteim [Final Fantasy 13] | Kurama/Shuichi Minamino [Yu Yu Hakusho] | Davis Motomiya [Digimon] | Marik Ishtar [Yu-Gi-Oh!] | Ryou Bakura [Yu-Gi-Oh!] | Frodo Baggins [Lord of the Rings] | Faramir [Lord of the Rings] | Eomer [Lord of the Rings] | Dick Grayson/Nightwing [Batman Series] | Jason Todd/Red Hood [Batman Series] | Tim Drake/Red Robin [Batman Series] | Bruce Wayne/Batman [Batman Series]
Canon Pairings I Enjoy: DON'T JUDGE ME
Lightning/Hope [Final Fantasy 13] | Naoto/Kanji [Persona 4] | Terra/Aqua [Kingdom Hearts] | Akihiko/Mitsuru [Persona 3] | Aigis/Female Protagonist [Persona 3] | Aragorn/Arwen [Lord of the Rings] | Bruce Wayne/Talia al Ghul [Batman Series]
LegatosServant

Postby Miss Chocobo » October 1st, 2012, 12:23 am

Luna username: Miss Chocobo
Contact e-mail: misschocobo [at] gmail [dot] com

Prompts
Prompt #1: I felt your spirit tonight.
Pairing: Reader x older!Haku ; alternatively Reader x Arthur or Eames
Fandom: Spirited Away ; alternatively Inception
Length: 500 - 1000+

Prompt #2: For me, it's lunch counter afternoons and coffeehouse nights.
Pairing: Reader x Phoenix or Miles or Godot
Fandom: Ace Attorney

Prompt #3: Two people who hate Halloween
Pairing: Reader x Draco Malfoy or Remus Lupin
Fandom: Harry Potter

Prompt #4: We're not walking out of this so easily.
Type: Reader-insert; your choice of whether or not the pairing is with an OC

PREFERRED READER-PAIRINGS (aka I will leave a gushy review if you write them well)
Lavi (D. Gray-man); Gokudera, Yamamoto, TYL!versions of them, Colonello (KHR); Sora, Riku, Roxas (Kingdom Hearts); Link (LoZ); Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh); L, Matt (Death Note); Cloud, Reno (FFVII + AC); Fred'nGeorge -either or ... or even both, Oliver Wood, Sirius, Remus, Draco Malfoy (HP); Howl (Howl's Moving Castle); Haku (Spirited Away); Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist); Tamaki, Mori (OHSHC); Ren (Skip Beat); Fai (Tsubasa); Peeta Mellark, Finnick Odair (Hunger Games); Batman/Bruce Wayne, Robin -any of them, Catwoman/Selina Kyle (Batman); Robin (Teen Titans); Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth, Diego Armando/Godot (Ace Attorney); Layton, older!Luke/Clive (Professor Layton); Arthur, Eames (Inception); Iron Man/Tony Stark, Steve Rogers/Capt. America (Avengers); Peter Pan -this one would be interesting; Green, Red (Pokemon); Fuji Syusuke, Eiji Kikumaru, Yukimura Seiichi, Niou Masaharu (Prince of Tennis)

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY WEAKNESS FOR WOMANIZING IDIOTS

Personal Profile
Fandoms: D. Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Yu-Gi-Oh (original series), Death Note, Final Fantasy: Advent Children, Harry Potter, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ouran HSHC, Skip Beat, Tsubasa, Hunger Games, Batman (limited characters, sorry 'bout that), Teen Titans, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Inception
Max length: 5000 words
What I will not write: Lemons, rape, gender-bending

Extras
Spare: No, unfortunately. My schoolwork prevents me from doing so.
Last edited by Miss Chocobo on October 2nd, 2012, 1:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image -- thank you & goodbye
Miss Chocobo

Location: that special place in hell reserved for procrastinators

Postby Pepe Le Pew » October 1st, 2012, 12:57 am

Luna username: Pepe Le Pew
Contact e-mail:

Prompt #1: Dress-Up
Fandom: KHR
Length: 500

Prompt #2: Game
Pairing: Aomine/Reader
Fandom: Kuroko no Basuke

Prompt #3: What Goes Bump in the Night
Fandom: Bleach
Length: 1000

Prompt #4: The Monster in Me
Type: Reader-Insert or OC

Personal Profile
Fandoms: Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Bleach, Supernatural, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Mentalist, Kuroko no Basuke
Max length: 10 000+
What I will not write: Lemons, yaoi/yuri/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai,rape, m-preg and incest.

Extras No
Spare: No
There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Credit to my sister for making me the lovely avatar!
Pepe Le Pew

Postby AnonymousSong » October 1st, 2012, 2:01 am

Luna username: AnonymousSong
Contact e-mail: KingdomHeartsCutie [at] gmail [dot] com

Prompts

Feel free to switch prompts around!

Prompt #1: Who was that shape in the shadow? Who's was the face in the mask?
Pairing: Any (Preferably something with Loki/Tony or Tony/Bruce but I'm up for anything)
Fandom: The Avengers

Prompt #2: Let the spectacle begin!
Fandom: Doctor Who

Prompt #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OYuWWAHctY
Pairing: Any (Preferably John/Sherlock but I'm up for anything)
Fandom: BBC's Sherlock
Max rating: Adult+

Prompt #4: I'm breathing in the chemicals.
Type: OC

Personal Profile
Fandoms: (*Read only/aka, I don't trust myself to actually write for this fandom but I would love to read something from it. Bolded means I'm very confident in those fandoms.)
Kingdom Hearts (NOT 3D), The World Ends with You, Doctor Who, The Avengers, Iron Man, Thor, X-Men, BBC's Sherlock, Phantom of the Opera, The Night Angel Trilogy, Teen Titans, Code Geass, The Hunger Games series, Song of Ice and Fire/ Games of Thrones (NOT Dance with Dragons), Jumper, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (book series, not movie), *Avatar: The Last Airbender/ *Legend of Korra, *Inception, *The Walking Dead
Max length: Any
What I will not write: Smut, yuri

Extras

Beta
Public e-mail: KingdomHeartsCutie [at] gmail [dot] com
Max rating you will read: Adult+
Max length you will read: Any
Last edited by AnonymousSong on October 2nd, 2012, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Roxas I know is long gone.
Fine. I see how it is."
Kioku Shiteru Ka?
AnonymousSong

Postby PoPiPoPancakes » October 1st, 2012, 7:24 am

Haha, I keep changing my prompts. 'Cause I think of better ones. Last time, I promise! Edit o.3: I lied. 'cause I realized not many people may know who Owen is from Torchwood...

Luna Username: Pancakes
Contact Email: KrispyKrunchyDragons[at]yahoo[dot]com

Prompts:
Prompt #1: "Who ya gonna call?"
Pairing: Reader/Tenth!Doctor
Max Rating: 17+
Length: 2,000

Prompt #2: Not your average holiday
Pairing: Reader/Jack
Fandom: Torchwood/Dr.Who

Prompt #3: The Dead Walking
Pairing: Reader/Owen
Fandom: Torchwood
Length: 1,000

Prompt #4: Rattling Chains
Type: Reader-insert
Max Rating: 13+
Length: 3,000

Prompt #5 (alternative to Torchwood Owen): Rotting
Pairing: Reader/Rick
Fandom: The Walking Dead

Personal Profile:
Fandoms: Darker than Black, Sherlock (BBC), Torchwood, Doctor Who, Howl's Moving Castle, D.Gray-man, The Walking Dead, Spiderman, Batman, The Avengers, Young Justice, Naruto...the list goes on. Anything, really.
Max Rating: Adult+
Max Length: 15,000
What I will not write: I'm up for anything, honestly.
Validated

Extras:
Last edited by PoPiPoPancakes on October 2nd, 2012, 8:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PoPiPoPancakes

Postby littleart425 » October 1st, 2012, 6:01 pm

Luna User: littleart425

Prompts:

Prompt #1: Bloody Sweets
Pairing: Reader/Vincent Valentine
Fandom: Final Fantasy 7
Length: 2,000+

Prompt #2: VAMPIRE!!!
Pairing: Reader/Alucard
Fandom: Hellsing
Length: 1,000+

Prompt #3: Vampire Seduction on Halloween
Pairing: Reader/Vincent Valentine
Fandom: Final Fantasy 7
Length: 2,000+

Prompt #4: Halloween Costumes
Pairing: OC, Reader Insert

Personal Profile:
Fandoms: Final Fantasy 7(Dirge of Cerberus, Advent Children), Black Butler, Trinity Blood, Hellsing, Vampire Knight
Max Length: 16,000
What I will not write: Lemons, gay romances, blood, guts, and gore. And nothing too sexual, although I can do a LITTLE BIT of smut...but not anything over the top.--ewww.
Not Validated

Extras:
Spare:
Last edited by littleart425 on October 4th, 2012, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littleart425

Postby Koneko Mizuki » October 2nd, 2012, 12:01 am

Luna username: Mozart
Contact e-mail: jlewczynski [at] comcast [dot] net

Prompts

Oh, no, the quote doesn't even have to be in the story. It's just food for thought.

Prompt #1: "You're Jack the Ripper? I seriously don't have time for this."
Pairing: Reader x Tenth Doctor

Prompt #2: "It wasn't a ghost. Obviously, ghosts don't exist. There's absolutely no logical evidence to support such ridiculous, sensationalist claims." "Then why do you keep clinging to me?"
Pairing: Reader x Sherlock Holmes
Fandom: BBC Sherlock

Prompt #3: "Can't I just, like, clock out early or something?"
Pairing: Reader x Any
Fandom: The Avengers

Prompt #4: "Psycho killer, Qu'est-ce que c'est?"
Type: Whatever

Personal Profile
Fandoms: BBC Sherlock, The Avengers, Hetalia, Inception, Durarara!!, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, No More Heroes, The Hunger Games, Ouran High School Host Club
Max length: ~3000
What I will not write: Non-het, lemons, rape, incest, mpreg

Extras
"Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way."
-E.L. Doctorow

this username seems archaic now
Koneko Mizuki

Postby Almost_At_Times » October 2nd, 2012, 5:28 pm

Almost_At_Times
zizzaz[at]gmail[dot]com

[b]Prompts

Prompt #1: What waits around the corner
Pairing: See "Will Read List"
Fandom: See "Will Read List"
Length: Any

Prompt #2: I brought you a gift (I'm imagining this very darkly in my head, so it's probably not a very pleasant gift)
Pairing: Crowley/Bobby (Doesn't have to actually be a pairing, just featuring them)
Fandom: Supernatural

Prompt #3: It's only forever, not long at all
Pairing: See "Will Read List"
Fandom: See "Will Read List"

Prompt #4: The darkest corner
Type: (reader-insert or OC story)

Personal Profile
Will-Read List
Supernatural (Castiel/Crowley, Dean/Sam, Dean/Castiel, Bobby/Crowley, no pairing)
Harry Potter (any male/male pairing, or Luna/Voldemort because I want to see what can be done with that)
The Labyrinth (Sarah/Jareth, or Jareth-centered no pairing)
Dr Who (Amy/Rory, Doctor/Jack, Jack/Anyone, Doctor/Doctor, no pairing)
Star Trek TOS or nu!Trek (Kirk/Spock, Kirk/Bones, Chekov/Sulu, Cupcake/Anyone, no pairing)
The Avengers/Thor/Ironman/Captain America (any pairing so long as it doesn't involve Fury)
BBC Sherlock (Sherlock/John, Mycroft/Lestrade) Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (any pairing)
Good Omens (any/no pairing)
Going Postal (any/no pairing)
Fandoms: (list a minimum of 5 fandoms you will write for) BBC Sherlock, Supernatural, Labyrinth, Star Trek (TOS and nu!Trek) Dr Who, Harry Potter, Avengers, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Going Postal
Max length: Any
What I will not write: Rape (I don't particularly wish to read any OC or reader-insert stories, but I would be perfectly happy to write them if the need should arise)
Validated or unvalidated? Unvalidated

Extras
Spare: No
Last edited by Almost_At_Times on October 6th, 2012, 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Almost_At_Times

Next

Return to Locker Room