Lunaescence Archives Community Center

For the Sake of Creative Writing

Moderators Wanted!

News and Announcements pertaining to Lunaescence.com

Moderators Wanted!

Postby Sally » March 29th, 2011, 7:11 pm

Position: Moderators
Job Description: Read over stories that have been submitted to the site for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and other writing mechanics. We grade stories here at, about, or above the 10th grade level. So I'm asking that only those with sound writing and grammar skills apply.

Applicant restrictions:
- 18 and older. (Preferred, but not enforced.)
- Author on the site for at least six months and have at least one (1) story posted. (No exceptions.)

To apply:
E-mail: site.moderators@lunaescence.com

Include:
- Links to three (3) stories or writing examples that demonstrate your writing skill. That can be on this site or on another site. Please no attachments.
- Explain what you feel the biggest problem is in fan fiction or writing on the web in general. Please be specific.
- What are some things you feel this site could do better? What would you do differently?
- You will have to reject stories in this site and will have to explain to the author why their story was rejected. How would you write the rejection letter?
There is a pleasure, sure, In being mad, which none but madmen know! ~ John Dryden
Sally
Jedi Knight

Re: Moderators Wanted!

Postby Sally » March 29th, 2011, 7:14 pm

Also, please do not e-mail me directly about this. All moderator applications must go to that site.moderators@lunaescence.com address or risk being lost under the mountain of spam my personal e-mail currently receives. :sigh:
There is a pleasure, sure, In being mad, which none but madmen know! ~ John Dryden
Sally
Jedi Knight

Postby Penguiduck » April 17th, 2011, 12:03 am

I'm really, really tempted to apply but I really do not have the time to commit. :-/ Best of luck, though!
Penguiduck

Postby XxScreamXFlyXDreamxX » May 2nd, 2011, 2:45 pm

I would be happy to apply, but sadly I'm still waiting for my first two stories to be posted xD
Because...unlike some other Robin Hoods...I can speak with an English accent.
XxScreamXFlyXDreamxX

Return to The Lunaescence News