Read over stories that have been submitted to the site for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and other writing mechanics. We grade stories here at, about, or above the 10th grade level. So I'm asking that only those with sound writing and grammar skills apply.Applicant restrictions:
- 18 and older. (Preferred, but not enforced.)
- Author on the site for at least six months and have at least one (1) story posted. (No exceptions.)To apply:
- Links to three (3) stories or writing examples that demonstrate your writing skill. That can be on this site or on another site. Please no attachments.
- Explain what you feel the biggest problem is in fan fiction or writing on the web in general. Please be specific.
- What are some things you feel this site could do better? What would you do differently?
- You will have to reject stories in this site and will have to explain to the author why their story was rejected. How would you write the rejection letter?